You will not be considered without showing examples of your social media posting work. Don't have any? Make a couple up.
The Social Media Manager has a knack for storytelling and branding. You’ll also need to be a master juggler and manage the social media channels for our clients. You need to be a hard worker and a fast learner. This includes having writing, design, and marketing skills. In short, you’re the lifeblood of our production. This position reports to our Social Media Director.
- Act as the primary gatekeeper for the voice and brand of each client
- Write at 9 posts per week, per client for various social media channels
- Design up to 9 graphics per week, per client for various social media channels
- Ability to handle up to 10 clients
- Create social media events
- Manage social media messages
- Manage paid media - ads and boosts
- Run weekly and monthly reports
- Interact with clients to get edits and approvals in accordance with weekly deadlines
- Keep updated on the latest trends and education on digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications preferred
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital projects and marketing campaigns
- Experience working with Social Scheduling Software, WordPress, SEO, email marketing, and other inbound/digital marketing tactics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (you must submit samples)
- Ability to work independently - a have a strong work ethic.
- Interest in growing with our company
To be considered: IMPORTANT - READ THIS.
- You must apply with samples of your social media work or create some new ones for us. Otherwise, your application goes right in the trash. :-(