The Social Media Manager has a knack for storytelling and branding. You’ll also need to be a master juggler and manage the social media channels for our clients. You need to be a hard worker and a fast learner. This includes writing, graphic design, and marketing skills. In short, you’re the lifeblood of our production. This position reports to our Creative Director.
Must be local to Tampa Bay, Florida. We are hiring full-time and part-time. Applicants without examples of their work will not be considered.
- Act as the primary gatekeeper for the voice and brand of each client
- Write 5 posts per week, per client for various social media channels
- Design up to 5 graphics per week, per client for various social media channels
- Ability to handle up to 10 clients
- Create social media events
- Manage social media messages
- Manage paid media - ads and boosts
- Run weekly and monthly reports
- Interact with clients to get edits and approvals in accordance with weekly deadlines
- Keep updated on the latest trends and education on digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3 years of agency experience managing digital projects and marketing campaigns - THIS IS REQUIRED. Freelance only will not be considered.
- Experience working with Social Scheduling Software, SEO, email marketing, and other inbound/digital marketing tactics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (you must submit samples of your writing)
- Ability to work independently - a strong work ethic.
- Interest in growing with our company
To be considered: IMPORTANT - READ THIS.
- You must apply with your cover letter and resume plus links to samples of your work. Applicants without examples of work will not be considered.
Minorities are encouraged to apply.